Who we are
Market Forecast is a trade name of ASD Media BV. ASD Media BV is an independent Dutch company, located at:
1019 HD Amsterdam
VAT Number : NL8179.39.313.B01
ASD Media BV's registered Company Number is 34273167
Registered Office is: Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam
ASD Media BV is governed by the laws of the Netherlands
Other brands and websites of ASD Media BV are: ASDReports, ASDEvents, ASDNews, and Global Energy World.
Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Information we may collect from you
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the ASD Media websites. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Personal information (Name, Address, Email address, Job title, etc.)
- Order information
- Interest areas and preferences
- Information you provide when contacting us or forwarding to other people
When you visit our site, a cookie is placed on your computer (device). On acceptance, it will be used to provide you with a better-personalized service on our website and in emails sent to you, to speed up your searches, and to recognize you when you come back to our site.
The way we use information
Our commitment to data security
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletters as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use personally identifiable information to improve our ASD Media websites and to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner to you.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example: A secure payment provider processes all the payments; no credit card information will be stored, and we use SSL certificates on our product websites.
The GDPR affords you the following rights as a Data Subject:
• The right of access
• The right of rectification
• The right to be forgotten
• The right of restriction of processing
• The right to be informed
• The right to data portability
• The right not to be subject of automated data processing
We respect your right to privacy and ensure that all data is managed lawfully, fairly and transparently. We use third parties to also acquire data, we hold those parties to the same high standard. We don’t sell personal information to third parties; your data will only be used by ASD Media brands. You will be able to access and modify your personal data, including removal through any personal marketing email we send to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
We retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have and our legitimate interests as a business.