Terms & Conditions
The following outlines the terms and conditions for the use of the products and services (further “Products”) of Market Forecast (www.marketforecast.com), including the Market Forecast studies (reports), custom research, subscriptions, and the website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They may have changed since your last visit to this website. Your use of our products constitutes your acceptance of these, and any changes to these terms and conditions after they are posted. Do not use this website if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
is a trade name of ASD Media BV.
ASD Media BV is an independent company, located at:
1019 HD Amsterdam
herinafter “Licensor” or “Market Forecast”
Company information is available at our Vendor Information
By placing an order for a product, the customer (or licensee) agrees without limitation or qualification to complete the transaction. The customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Market Forecast can withhold the product or service as a result of non-payment.
Product prices do not include any national-, state or local sales-, value added-, or other taxes. Customer shall pay any such taxes, if applicable. Customer bears sole responsibility for any withholding tax liabilities, and no deductions shall be made by Customer from the amount payable to Market Forecast. Customers from the EU are responsible for providing a valid VAT ID, if any.
You can pay using any major credit card, a debit card or bank wire. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure. We do not store credit card details.
By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you agree to an initial payment for one full year of service. After one year and annually thereafter, you will be billed a recurring Annual Subscription renewal fee at the then-current Annual Subscription rate.
Annual Subsriptions may be terminated by
written notice at least thirty (30) days prior to the renewal date.
Due to the nature of our products we cannot grant refunds. Please check all information available on our website in advance of your order.
Refusal of Supply
Market Forecast reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual/corporation at its sole discretion.
The products of Market Forecast will be made available after purchase in electronic format (PDF-File) and are subject to terms and conditions of use and a license agreement. You will have to agree to these during the purchase process.
Market Forecast reserves the right to terminate any license granted to the Customer (in any format) while retaining for its own benefit all monies paid for the supply or other use of the same if there is a material breach of any of these terms and conditions by any member of staff within any part of the Customer's organization.
By submitting an order for a product the customer agrees and represents that they are buying a non-exclusive license and non-transferable for their own internal use only, and not for resale or export. No changes to its content may be made by Licensee. Use of any report ordered is bound by the license type. For single sales we have four license types available and for Annual Subscriptions a 5-User, Site, and Enterprise license:
Copyright and Trademarks
- Single User License: This license allows for use of a report by one person. This person may use the report on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons. Unless a Departmental License, a Site License or a Global Site License is purchased, a Single User License must be purchased for every person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise. Customers who infringe these license terms are liable for a Global Site license fee.
- 5-User License: This license allows for use of a report(s) by five people within the same enterprise location. Each of these people may use the report(s) on any computer, and may print out the report(s), but may not share the report(s) (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons. Customers who infringe these license terms are liable for a Global Site license fee.
- Site License: This license allows for use of a report(s) by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise location. Each of these people may use the report(s) on any computer, and may print out the report(s), but may not share the report(s) (or any information contained therein) with any person or persons outside of the enterprise location. Customers who infringe these license terms are liable for a Global Site license fee.
- Global Site License: This license allows for use of a report(s) by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise worldwide. Each of these people may use the report(s) on any computer, and may print out the report(s), but may not share the report(s) (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons outside of the enterprise.
All content included on this site including text, graphics, images and digital downloads is the property of Market Forecast, its content is protected by international copyright laws. You must not copy or exploit for any purpose any part of the site without the express written permission of Market Forecast. All trade names, trademarks and logos are proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
Intellectual property rights
All Intellectual Property Rights over and in respect of the Asset are owned by Licensor. The Licensee does not acquire any rights of ownership in the Asset.
The Licensee will provide technological and security measures to ensure that the Asset, which the Licensee is responsible for, is physically and electronically secure from unauthorized use or access.
Limitation of Liability
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness or other characteristics of any Material available on or through our Products and Services. We will not be liable for any loss or injury resulting directly or indirectly from our Products and Services, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies within or beyond our control. Neither we nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives are responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by use of or reliance on or inability to use of our Products and Services.
The Licensee must indemnify, defend and hold harmless Licensor, its board members, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims (including third party claims), demands, actions, suits, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages (including indirect or consequential loss) resulting in any way from:
- Licensee’s and Licensee’s employee’s use or reliance on the Asset,
- any breach of the terms of this License Agreement by the Licensee or any Licensee employee, and
- any other act of Licensee.
This clause will survive termination of this Agreement.
Any agreement between Market Forecast and a Customer shall take effect under and its terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the Netherlands law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts for all purposes relating to this Agreement and any such dispute or claim.