COVID-19 has become a part of our lives and will impact all markets, including the Defence and Aerospace landscape. To stay on top of all the Aerospace, Aviation, Space, and Defense market changes we offer an annual subscription to all our studies. Each year we release over 25 studies and the annual subscription will give you access to all these and the currently available studies during the subscription period. When you have a requirement for more than 5 studies per year this is already the best choice.
Current customers who are using this service are research organizations, OEM's, 1st and 2nd tiers. The studies are especially of interest to market- and strategy analysts, and business developers and their managers.
All the released studies are available on our Intelligence Studies page.
If you want to know more on our company and our research approach please go to "Market Forecast" in the menu bar. Here is also our vendor information available.
We offer annual subscriptions based on two different license types: Site, and Enterprise. The single and five user licenses are only available for direct purchases. License details are available below. The users of the studies will be registered at the license and the study will be sent in a secured pdf-file.
Key points Annual Subscription
- 25+ new studies per year
- Direct access to available studies
- Includes Excel data sheets
- Influence on subjects for the next half year
- 2 license types available
- Best choice for a requirement of more than
5 reports per year
- Per company one central PoC
-> Request a formal quote
-> Request more information
Market Forecast Annual Subscription license types
- Site License: This license allows for use of a report by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise location. Each of these people may use the report on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any person or persons outside of the enterprise location.
- Global Site License: This license allows for use of a report by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise worldwide. Each of these people may use the report on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons outside of the enterprise.