An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), commonly known as a drone, is an aircraft without a human pilot aboard. UAVs are a component of an unmanned aircraft system (UAS); which include a UAV, a ground-based controller, and a system of communications between the two. The global military UAV market is dominated by companies based in the United States and Israel.
The report “Global Military UAV - Market and Technology Forecast to 2029” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of military UAV technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years – 2021 - 2029 in the defense Industry. It also examines military UAV markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Throughout the report we show how military UAV Tech is used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of new military UAV tech in the defense industry.
In this report we have classified Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) under five (5) major groups. We will research these five major groups and also provide forecast figures throughout 2029.
These major groups are:
: The regions discussed in this report are:
- Middle East
: The technologies that are of utmost importance to this industry are:
- Micro or Nano UAVs
- Mini UAVs
- Medium UAVs
- Large UAVs
: The major propulsion systems discussed here are:
- Battery Powered
- Fuel Cell
- Hybrid Cell
4. Max Take Off Weight
(Mtow): The MtoWs discussed are:
- < 25 Kilograms
- 25 - 150 Kilograms
- 150 Kilograms
: Military UAVs have been classified under 5 major range:
- Very low-cost close-range UAVs
- Close-range UAVs
- Short-range UAVs
- Mid-range UAVs
- Endurance UAVs
: The key launching modes that we shed light on are:
- Automatic Take-Off and Landing
- Catapult Launcher
- Hand Launched
- Vertical Take Off
: Military UAVs will be used in:
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance
- Combat Operations
8. End User
: The major end users of Military UAVs are:
In particular, this report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market during 2021-2029, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Global Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global small sat business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the Military Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis
Get our free paper "10 military UAV development program to watch