Amsterdam, NL - May 01, 2018 -
Amsterdam based Market Forecast
has announced the release of their latest report titled – “Global Space Industry Market and Technology Forecast to 2026
”. It encloses an in-depth research of the Space industry market and the competitive landscape globally. A first of its kind report highlights enormous potential of Nanosatellites and re usable launch vehicles. The report sheds light on 4 major technology sectors that is going to dominate the space industry for the next decades.
The space industry is emerging as one of the most lucrative market globally. The global space industry, is valued at US$ 365 billion in 2018, is projected grow at a CAGR of 5.6%, to value US$ 558 billion by 2026. Demand for nano-satellites and re-usable launch vehicle systems is anticipated to be driven by the massive investment made by countries like US, China, Russia and the European Union in the development of next generation satellite systems and the large scale procurement of such systems by countries like Saudi Arabia, India, Japan and South Korea. The United States is the largest spender in the domain with China, European Union, India, Russia, Japan and South Korea anticipated accounting for the bulk of spending.
Key Topics Covered
- Overview: Snapshot of the various Systems market during 2018-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence on new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Trend Analysis: Key Civil, Commercial & Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
For more information please visit https://www.marketforecast.com/reports/global-space-industry-market-and-technology-forecast-to-2026-1061
Market Forecast provides syndicated intelligence studies for the Aerospace and Defense market for private and public sector organizations.
Our studies display opportunities for our customers to expand in existing markets or to develop new markets and supports them in developing market strategies. All stakeholders, available products, market requirements and new technologies considered.
Market Forecast is a brand of the private owned company ASD Media BV and is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company exists for over ten years and has a long experience with market research, computer models, and online products.
In our philosophy the quality of the analyst is key for our product. Besides the unquestionable required market and analytical skills of our analysts we invest in the development of new data collection and analysis technology to offer market research that is cost-effective, of high quality, up to date and instantly available.
New technology in combination with solid analysts expertise forms market intelligence that creates your competitive advantage.
Mr. J. Hoeve
1019 HD Amsterdam
(+31) 20 486 7590